I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's Saturday!! Pawty Day!! Woof!!


You guys keep tellin' me that "Who Let The Dogs Out" should be longer, and of course I agree. So this week, guess what!? We've got TWO episodes back to back, so we get to watch an HOUR of "Who Let The Dogs Out!"

Rad, right!??

Helllooooo!!???


If it's Saturday, April 14th, between 6am & 11am PDT right now, I hope you're on Twitter at my "Who Let The Dogs OutAnimal Planet Viewing Pawty!!! If not - git over there - & bring yer pals!!

Follow me @Tillmanskates & use Twitter hashtag #TillmanTV to join the pawty!

To be in the drawing to win prizes during the Viewing Pawty, click HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page to leave a comment with yer Twitter ID.* Hurry up & git yer name in my hat! 

Follow them on Facebook

But wait! There's more! Twitter's first rock band, Da Shibbering Cheetos will be hanging out with us, helping me give away prizes, and at 8am PDT, they'll help you shake yer groove booty when they perform live just for us on Twitter! I already put in my special song request. You'll never guess what it is!! BOL!!

This is gonna RAWK!

Tillman


*I'll use random.org to draw prize winners, and I'll announce the winners and what they've won on Saturday during the Pawty. You don't have to be present to win. I'll tweet you, and you'll have 48 hours to reply to claim your prize. Sorry, but these prize drawings are open to U.S. residents, 18+ only.

9 comments:

NancysParadise said...

Reba dog got up early so she will be back from her walk before #WhoLetTheDogsOut Pawty.. Me too @NancysParadise

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tillman! Please enter me in your contest. If I win anything, please send it to @chrisgroove1 and thanks so much! @ellnhank

Shibbering Cheetos said...

We haz da most pawsomest time with you at #TillmanTV today. You da man, ROCK ON!

Anonymous said...

the 'Boys' and i would love to win ..plz enter us - thanks

@griswald60

Katherine said...

Saturdays rock! @UnKatchable73

Unknown said...

SirMacandLadyAlley on Twitter
or
sirmacandladyalley.com

LOVE what you all do! THanks

Anonymous said...

Tillman Rocks! Best part of Saturday. @maggie68d

Newman said...

Mama and I iz here!!

Unknown said...

was the dog scared of the whale?